In order to use Ko Tātou This is Us brand you need to:
- Comply with the Ko Tātou This is Us acceptable use and brand guidelines in all use of the brand.
- Only promote biosecurity-related messages when using the Ko Tātou This is Us
- Include the Ko Tātou This is Us brand when using any of the free to use images that are located in the resource section of the This Is Us website.
Agree not to change, modify, delete, or interfere with any element of the Ko Tātou This is Us brand. The only exception is the ability to change the colour of the Ko Tātou This is Us brand to align with your own brand colours.
Linking to the This Is Us website
Any online use of the Ko Tātou This is Us brand should also link to the This Is Us website, www.thisisus.nz.
The Ko Tātou This is Us brand may be used to identify projects, programmes, actions or activities that are linked to biosecurity, biodiversity or conservation related information.
The main objective of the brand is to unify and connect all New Zealand biosecurity participants and existing programmes and activities occurring across the biosecurity system.
Within the context of biosecurity, biodiversity or conservation, the examples of activities we anticipate the Ko Tātou This is Us brand could be used could include:
- Pest and disease awareness campaigns and material
- Research projects
- Classroom activities
- Publications and online resources
- Events and competitions
- Conferences, public talks, symposiums
Unacceptable use of Ko Tātou This is Us brand includes anyway that is unlawful, or harms the Biosecurity 2025 programme or biosecurity community.
Use of the Ko Tātou This is Us brand is not intended for material or activity which:
- is for party political purposes
- is false, offensive, indecent, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world
- causes injury of any kind to any person or entity
- infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any third party
- violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations
- contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this brand by other users.
- contains any language or material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- promotes any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonates any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.
Your comments and questions
Please direct all feedback, comments, questions, and other communications relating to the Ko Tātou This is Us brand to: email@example.com