Primary Industries New Zealand Summit and Awards
Nov 23 - Nov 24
Te Papa Tongarewa
The Primary Industries New Zealand Summit and Awards returns in 2020 bringing farmers and producers from across the broad range of NZ’s primary industries together to hear local and global experts, while the Awards provides a unique opportunity to reward excellence and celebrate success throughout the primary industries value chain.
This unique event provides a forum to hear a selection of world class, global and local experts delivering insights that will support and enable the sector to plan and prepare for its transition and adaptation to a sustainable future.
Themes for Summit include:
- Hear about the implementation of the vision of the Primary Sector Council by Food and Fibre Aotearoa
- Analysing the global trade and export environment and markets for New Zealand produce
- Exploring global food trend - developing high value products aimed at international consumers that care
- Achieving sustainable land use and identifying practical actions to address agricultural emissions
- Exploring the latest technology led food disruption trends and assessing the potential risks and opportunities presented by alternative proteins
See the full programme on the primaryindustries.co.nz website.